10/7/07

Subliminal Baby Costume Messages

I stumbled across these costumes for babies, just in time for Halloween. I had to wonder, though, what could possibly be going through the mind of someone who crammed their child into one of these outfits. Here's my interpretation of the subliminal messages:







Baby pees a lot.



Baby poops a lot.



Baby has a little gas problem.







We're sending our baby
to private school.




We don't believe
in circumcision.




We're in couples
counseling.




We're Catholic.







Baby was conceived...


...with a bottle of rum


...in a hot tub



...in the front seat of a VW


...in ten seconds






Baby has two daddies.



Baby has two mommies.



Baby is delicious
with drawn butter
and a nice chianti.

1 comment:

Xanhead said...

You are a total fucken cracker, my friend. I just laugh and laugh.

Template Design | Elque 2007