8/16/07

How Not to Celebrate the New Moon

"Woman faces charges after yelling chants"


"...Capt. Mike Babe said Brenna K. Barney of Waukesha told police they were infringing on her religious beliefs since she was performing a ritual under the new moon..."

"...Neighbors called police shortly after midnight Tuesday and, after an officer arrived, he heard the woman yelling in the backyard and found her wearing headphones, a T-shirt and underwear, the captain said..."

"...He said Barney at one point poured lighter fluid on the fire, in which she was burning rubber car mats and a cooler. Barney refused to cooperate with police and was belligerent, and her breath smelled of alcohol, Babe added..."

Let me see now... "Eye of newt, toe of bat, styrofoam cooler, and rubber car mat." Yeah, that ought to do it.

1 comment:

Thorne said...

LMFAO! Oh, my. Didn't she know that any self respecting witch (like me) would be naked and sober under the dark moon! Thanks for following me at clipmarks and stopping by my blog. When you read a little further, you'll understand that I'm a bit of an odd pastafarian. I'm pretty spiritual for an atheist... LOL. I love your blog. The humor is refreshing. I'll be back (and yes, that's a threat!)

Template Design | Elque 2007