8/2/07

Roundabout Route to a First Post

Okay, I have now determined that I can blog from my phone, although this isn't really what I had in mind. I mean, I'm not even blogging from my computer. All I really want to do is create an online shopping list that I can access from my phone when I'm at the store. Is that too much to ask???

Anyway, now that this has gotten me to actually post my first blog, here are a couple of things that have amused me today:

This is part of a message I got when trying to access something on Google from my mobile web:

"Please note that it is a violation of intergalactic law to use this parameter under false pretenses, so don't let us catch you at it. And, it won't work very well -- really."

Also, a few weeks ago I snagged a perfectly good milk crate out of someone's trash. Right now it's sitting upside-down on a table. I was just sitting here staring off into space and happened to realize that it has stamped on it, "DAIRY FRESH", and under that, "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL".

My latest idea for a bumper sticker which would only serve to piss people off:

JESUS LOVES MY UNICORN

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007